EEA Family Visa permits

Welcome to Harris & Green Solicitors’ EEA Residence Card section.

If you are in the UK already and are married or in a committed relationship with an EEA national who is exercising Treaty rights, you could be entitled to an EEA Residence Card which will allow you to stay and work for 5 years.

You can obtain the right to stay in the UK if your European family member is working in the UK either as an employee or as self-employed person, is studying or is economically self-sufficient.

* Students and the economically self-sufficient must hold comprehensive medical insurance.

If you are not yet in the UK, you should read the EEA Family Permit

Harris & Green solicitors have over 15 years experience of submitting successful EEA applications. With the knowledge and skill that we have acquired across 15 years of practicing immigration law, we will guide you through the evidential requirements and assist you from start to finish with your application.  Ensure a successful application by contacting us today.

For more information, please contact us on 0113 2707002 where you can talk to one of our team, email us on

Why Choose Us!

Harris and Green Solicitors have recently extended their services to include family law. Although we are family law solicitors in Leeds, we don’t just cover the Leeds area. Our family law clients are national and span the whole of the UK.

Expert Solicitor

We provide tailor-made visa applications to the Home Office in the UK for further leave, indefinite leave, Discretionary leave and applications & representations to British Embassies around the world.

Unrivalled Service

For further information on how we can assist you and your family come to the UK, please do not hesitate to contact our qualified UK immigration Solicitors on +44(0)113 270 7002 or e-mail us at

Fast Support

Our clients include SMEs, large corporations, high net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs, skilled workers, students, temporary workers, visitors, partners, EU nationals and many more from around the world.


Bespoke applications for Tier 1 Entrepreneurs and Investors under Tier 1 of the Points Based System. Business immigration, including those under Tier 2 General, Tier 2 ICT and for foreign companies wishing to set up a UK branch.

    Get A Free Consultation