The Business activities page lists the business activities that business visitors can do in the UK.
To come to the UK as a business visitor, you must be able to show that:
- you are 18 or over;
- you intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months (or 12 months if you are an academic visitor), unless you are a doctor taking the PLAB test (in which case you can apply to extend your stay and undertake a clinical attachment if you pass the PLAB test);
- you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit;
- you have enough money to support and accommodate yourself without working or help from public funds, or you and any dependents will be supported and accommodated by relatives or friends;
- you are based abroad and do not intend to transfer your base to the UK, even temporarily;
- you receive your salary from abroad (although it is acceptable for you to receive reasonable travel and subsistence expenses while you are in the UK);
- You will not be replacing someone in the UK, including for temporary leave periods;
- you can meet the cost of the return or onward journey; and
- you are not in transit to a country outside the ‘Common Travel Area’ (Ireland, the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands).
Simply contact us today on 0113 270 7002 or email us to book a free consultation.
Why Choose Us!
Harris and Green Solicitors have recently extended their services to include family law. Although we are family law solicitors in Leeds, we don’t just cover the Leeds area. Our family law clients are national and span the whole of the UK.
We provide tailor-made visa applications to the Home Office in the UK for further leave, indefinite leave, Discretionary leave and applications & representations to British Embassies around the world.
Our clients include SMEs, large corporations, high net-worth individuals, entrepreneurs, skilled workers, students, temporary workers, visitors, partners, EU nationals and many more from around the world.
Bespoke applications for Tier 1 Entrepreneurs and Investors under Tier 1 of the Points Based System. Business immigration, including those under Tier 2 General, Tier 2 ICT and for foreign companies wishing to set up a UK branch.
- 10 years lawful residence
- 20 years un-lawful residence
- Access to child visa
- All Visitors
- Breaks in the 10 years period
- British Citizenship
- British Citizenship Applications
- Business and Special Visitor
- Domestic Violence
- EEA Family Permit
- EEA Residence Card
- EU and EEA nationals
- Family Visitor
- Fixed Fee
- General Job Offer
- General Skilled
- General visitor
- Human Rights Application
- Medical Treatment
- Permanent Residence UK
- Spouse, Same Sex Spouse and Civil Partners
- Unmarried Partners
- Visiting the UK
- Worker Registration Scheme